Payment & Pricing
Payment & Pricing
Our pricing is in U S Dollars. If you are purchasing internationally, your credit/debit card company/bank will determine the exchange rate and the actual amount that you will be charged. We are not responsible for any exchange rate variances.PAYMENT SAFETY
We do not store credit card details and they remain the personal and private property of the credit card holder at all times. We only process payments using secure processes. Credit card sales are processed via a secure and reputable third party payment processor.
Financing with Blispay
We’ve teamed up with Blispay to offer special financing. Enjoy No Payments, No Interest on all purchases over $199 if paid in full in 6 months. Plus, you'll get 2% Cash Back!
How it works:
- Apply on your phone or computer at https://blispay.com/privilegedhairextensions.
- If approved, you'll receive a digital Blispay Visa card which can be used to make purchases on our website.
- You’ll receive 6 months special financing on all purchases over $199 + 2% Cash Back.
Interest will be charged to your account at your APR of 19.99% from the posting date if the purchase balance is not paid in full in six months. Your account has a 3% foreign transaction fee and if you are charged interest it will be at least $2.00.
For more info please visit blispay.com/faq. The Blispay Visa® Card is issued by First Electronic Bank, Utah.
Learn more and apply at
Layaway Installments - Interest Free
We are pleased to offer interest free installment plans for all of our customers ordering via our website. We currently offer installment plans. If you would like more information or have questions not answered below, please contact our support team at 832-225-9151.
In order to be eligible for our installment plan, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a credit card valid for the entire duration of your selected payment. Currently only Visa® and MasterCard® are eligible (debit cards are not eligible).
- Order a minimum of $250 for your entire order to be eligible.
How it Works
During checkout or when placing an order over the phone:
- Select how many months you would like to pay.
- Your credit card will be authorized for the entire amount of your order, but only charged for the 1st month's installment. For example, a $3,000 order using a 6 month installment plan would be charged $500 on the day the order ships, $500 each following month for the remaining 5 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will I be charged any interest or hidden fees?
A: Absolutely not, if you place an order, we do not add any processing or hidden fees on top. You would pay the same amount as if you had not selected the installment plan.
Q: Do you need to do a credit check?
A: No, we simply reserve the amount on your card as collateral (as described above - reserve hold). You will never see it on your bill.
Q: What happens if I lose my credit card, or have some problem with my credit card?
A: You will need to contact us to change the card number. If you do not provide us with a new card within a few days, the entire amount of the remaining balance will be charged onto your card. We will send you emails and may also call you if we find a problem with your credit card.
Q: Do you offer the same installment plans outside of the US and Canada?
A: No. Currently, we only offer installment plans for American and Canadian customers.
Q: I placed an order on your website, but it indicated that I will be contacted with a shipping quote; will that shipping quote qualify for installments also?
A: Yes. We will contact you with the shipping quote and manually apply the installment plan that you chose for your purchase.
Q: Can I use a credit card that will expire in the middle of my payments?
A: No. Your credit card must be valid for the entire duration of your selected payment period. E.g., you may not select payments over a six month period if your card expires four months from the date of purchase.